10.19.2010

Bananas on Film

It has been a bit bananas around here lately. (One of my favorite songs in college, watch the video here and fast forward to 2 min, 30 sec.)

2010_0919_blognanas.jpg

We had a fun and hectic weekend that ended with the seriously fantastic wedding of Ryan and Tiffany, soon(ish) to be shown on the blog! This was the first wedding where I took more than just 2 or so rolls of film - in fact, I didn't use my digital camera until well into the reception. I am ecstatic about this, but will probably have no nails after the week and a half wait to get the film back. I cannot wait!

Then the week started with big changes for the little tot. She's in a toddler bed now, which means I will be doing my best to get as much work done as I can while she plays in her room instead of napping. I wouldn't trade being a stay-at-home mom for anything, but finding time for work sure can be stressful sometimes!

So that's a little bit about my life right now. If you're interested in more, you can always follow me on twitter - @kalliebrynn (and David's is @d_buckmaster).

Much love,
Kallie

all images © Kallie Brynn Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails