10.13.2010

The Wee One

I try to keep her out of my office, but sometimes she's just too cute. Here she is on my office sofa, playing games on my phone.

2010_0905_blog01.jpg
2010_0905_blog02.jpg
2010_0905_blog03.JPG
2010_0905_blog04.JPG

The girl is so smart, she catches us off guard sometimes. She'll be 2 in January and is already saying full sentences, knows her alphabet and colors, and is obsessed with watching youtube videos of kookaburras singing. We love her to pieces.

In the next few weeks, we'll be converting her crib to a toddler bed and officially starting potty training. Definitely keep our wits in your prayers!

Hugs!
Kallie

all images © Kallie Brynn Photography

2 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures, I especially liked the last one of Tova. You mentioned a while back you might post a few pictures of your wedding, we would love to see them. You style is just so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to get on that post! I started it one day but have since had projects spring up that took my attention away. I'll be sure to make it a priority!
    Thanks, anonymous! ;)
    Kallie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails