11.27.2010

Turkey Birthday

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving! I'm relaxing with family and having a great time.

I'm incredibly grateful for all of you who are reading this. Thank you for your support and all of the happy birthday wishes.

I turned 26 on the 26th. It was an incredibly lovely, normal day. Tova was such a joy, we went to lunch with great friends, and even braved Target and got Wes Anderson's Fantastic Mr. Fox for $3.99!!

2010_1018_06a

This is the beautiful Ariel Gordon necklace my parents gave to me - a month early after I begged for it to wear to NYC. ;)

Much love,
Kallie

all images © Kallie Brynn Photography

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Happy birthday! 26 on the 26th. That must be a lucky one! And more beautiful photos of the little Tova! Brilliant as always! I hope you had a marvelous day.
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails