1.06.2011

Ryan and Tiffany featured on Southern Weddings

MCRfeature.jpg

I'm very excited to announce that one of my weddings was featured on Southern Weddings Magazine's blog today! Southern Weddings Magazine is by far my favorite wedding mag. I've been hooked ever since I met the Editor in Chief, Lara Casey, at Bryan Johnson's first workshop. She's not someone you soon forget, and left me excited to see Southern Weddings grow (V3 is amazing - go buy a copy!) I'm so excited to be a part of it!




So fun! I also just realized my photo from V2 is in the Readers Gallery:
SoutherWeddingsReadersscreenshot.png

Today just happens to be my 4 year wedding anniversary! I'm playing super mom, nursing a sick little girl, who just happens to turn 2 tomorrow!, while I'm getting over a head cold. This is a busy and incredibly exciting week!

Much love and happy 2011,
Kallie

ps - an updated Press page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails