3.27.2011

Busy Bee

Hello, lovely readers!

Just checking in to apologize for being so absent lately. Things have been pleasantly hectic around here, so I've been spending more time doing household and family things. I'm afraid that will be the case for a while now, but I'll be sure to pop back in with photo posts as often as possible.

That said, David and I are crazy excited about planning a two week vacation to France in May!! I will be taking piles of film and would absolutely LOVE to shoot a session or so if I have any French fans out there! (Shout out to Cecile from Grenoble, who wrote me an email a few days before we decided to change our Pacific NW trip to France!)

We'll be flying into Paris, renting a car, and quickly making our way to the south coast. I was lucky enough to travel to France in 1999:
1999JuneEzeFrance001.jpg
(in Eze, France, near where we'll be ending our trip)
and 2001:
2001JuneBiarritzFrance001.jpg
(second from the right; in Biarritz - not sure if we'll make it there this trip or not)
2001JuneSacreCoeurFrance002.jpg
(Sacre Coeur, taken on my dad's old film camera in the beginning stages of my love for photography),
so we'll stop in Paris for David to see the main sights before heading off to explore. We can't wait!

Cheers to dreaming and making them come true!

:) xox, Kallie

1 comment:

  1. No more pacific northwest adventures?! I am so sad! But France is much more exciting. My husband and I will be there and then in the UK for a while, leaving this August! Please share your route and plans, I'd love to see where you'll end up! I have no idea what to see besides Paris and would love the inspiration. Too bad we won't be there at the same time, I was looking forward to showing you around Oregon. Next time. :)
    ellie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails