4.27.2011

A Wedding Photo Booth and Update

It was so fun to photograph the photo booth at some friends' beautiful wedding here in Lakeland last month. Everyone really enjoyed themselves and the bride, Lindsey, did an amazing job finding all of the items for the photo booth set and props!

SMIblog01.jpg
SMIblog02.jpg
SMI_058.jpg
SMIblog03.jpg
SMIblog04.jpg
SMIblog05.jpg
SMIblog06.jpg
SMIblog07.jpg
SMIblog08.jpg
SMIblog09.jpg
SMIblog10.jpg
SMIblog11.jpg
SMIblog12.jpg
SMIblog13.jpg
SMIblog14.jpg
SMIblog15.jpg

Yes, that's yours truly with the husb in the last photos! ;)

All images can be viewed and purchased HERE.

--

Apologies for my absence this past month+. My post exactly a month ago still holds true - I've been taking a much needed hiatus to spend time with the fam. David and I head to France in one week, and I'm much looking forward to having a TON of film developed when we return, from both the past month and France. Things will return to normal in June. Stay tuned!

I hope you all had a blessed Easter.

xox, Kallie

all images © Kallie Brynn Photography

1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic! Hilarious props and I love the background :) So fun. I think I just need to have a photo booth in my house, who needs a wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails