7.07.2011

France Day 1: Paris

Today is the day!! Not only is this day 1 of France photos -- I have some exciting news!!!

I've opened up a France Print Shop! There is a cute little button to the right on my blog. And you can always get there by going to SHOP.KALLIEBRYNN.COM. I really hope you love the prints, and are able to feel my complete adoration for France!

David and I have another exciting project we're working on: a 2 week guide to France! I've had so many people ask about how we planned our trip and we had such a difficult time finding relevant traveling help online, so this should be great for everyone wanting to explore France! Because the guide is in the works, these blog posts will be mostly focused on photos.

Day 1 started with a ton of flying. We arrived in Paris in the morning after very little sleep and then had a difficult time finding our hotel. We literally took a nap for an hour instead of seeing the city immediately. It was worth it. We walked central Paris afterward and met a friend and her son for dinner. Then we called it a night.
2011_0506_Paris1.jpg
Jardin des Tuileries
2011_0506_Paris2.jpg
outside of the Louvre
2011_0506_Paris3.jpg
2011_0506_Paris4.jpg
along the Seine
2011_0506_Paris5.jpg
2011_0506_Paris6.jpg
Place Saint-Michel
2011_05_France7.jpg
2011_0506_Paris8.jpg
2011_0506_Paris9.jpg
Notre Dame
2011_05_France10.jpg
Along our walk home, we watched these kids climb into the fountain and up its statues. It was somewhat amusing, but mostly had me baffled that people disregard the enormity of history in the country. I will keep my distance, for fear of making these amazing pieces last any less time. Tova needs to be able to see this!

Much more to come!

Xo, Kallie

Note: Contax 645 with Planar T* 80mm f2 lens and iPhone photos.

all images © Kallie Brynn Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails