9.30.2011

France Day 12: Flying Home

2011_05_Franceday12.jpg
It's just a little iPhone shot, and I have no idea at what point in our flying it was taken, but I like it.

Alright folks, David and I had plans to design and write a guide to 2 weeks in France. I think it's safe to say our intentions were beyond what we can handle at the moment. So then I hoped to write a smaller guide for the blog this week. Unfortunately, I think that is going to have to take a back seat for a little while. I'm particularly sorry to those of you who have asked me for France travel ideas and tips, and I said I would be doing a guide. I still hope to write it, and in the near future, but I would like to continue doing a good job of being able to say "no" to things and keep my life at least in a lower level of stress. ;) Thanks for your understanding!

So what am I working on now? I still have images from the beginning of summer to post, this week I received a batch of photos of the rest of the summer (including Tova's new room design), I had a family photo shoot at Disney's Magic Kingdom yesterday, and I'm taking maternity shots of a good friend tomorrow. Oh! And a new series of blog posts that I'm really excited about! You'll have to wait and see!

I hope you're enjoying fall. We're still sweating in 90 degree weather. I'm not excited about it. ;)

Xo, Kallie

all images © Kallie Brynn Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails