9.28.2011

Little Princesses

2011_0618_DowntownDisney.jpg
Today I traveled in to Orlando to photograph a beautiful family at Disney's Magic Kingdom. Other than it being September hot in Florida, it was such a great day with two precious little girls and their adoring parents. I look forward to taking Tova there some day soon so she can experience the land where her favorite movies hail. Whenever we go to the movie theater, Tova always whispers in my ear, "it's magic in here!" I can't imagine her reaction to Disney. ;) Pictured above is Tova at Downtown Disney back in June. She is all about the princesses.

I hope you're having a great week! I'm working on some great posts -- coming right up!

Xoxo, Kallie

Note: Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S.

all images © Kallie Brynn Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails