2.15.2012

Victoria's Lifestyle Shoot

I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day! Ours was very cute. Tova went on a date with her daddy. They got all dressed up and went for a milkshake at a diner after dinner. This weekend, we're taking Tova to a Fancy Nancy ballet. It's a surprise. She's going to flip out. If you'd like to see pictures, you can follow my Instagram feed here: http://instagrid.me/kalliebrynn.

Before our move, I had the pleasure of meeting a fellow Florida photographer and taking her headshots in Lakeland. We had a great time getting to know each other. And then the next day, she got engaged! A huge CONGRATULATIONS, Victoria!

COP01.jpg
COP02.jpg
COP03.jpg
COP04.jpg
COP05.jpg
COP06.jpg
COP07.jpg
COP08.jpg
COP09.jpg
COP10.jpg
Her outfit is so cute. And that red lipstick!? Perfect. Oh how I love red on film.

Xoxo, Kallie

Note: Fuji 400H on Contax 645 with Planar T* 80mm f2 lens.

all images © Kallie Brynn Photography

2 comments:

  1. These colors are so intoxicating! Film is such a gorgeous medium!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos! I love the life in each photo :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails